Each year the Committee meets to prioritise work for the year ahead, aiming for a balance of maintenance and development with available or potential finance in mind.
Our 10 points for 2014:
- 1. To recruit more volunteers for work on/ to do with our site..Lesley Campbell, Jo Blows leading this .
- Monitor and take action to control the cost of our water supply..Miles Ferrante.
- Develop educational activities on site..Miles Ferrante.
- Organise clearance of ditch at foot of area F..Nigel Briggs.
- Liaise with Severn Trent re possible car park surfacing..Gordon Simms.
- Approach Moreton Morrell College (and others) re maintenance of hedges and non fruiting trees..Kate Rourke.
- Continue to improve security: Glebe Place and Welches Meadows boundaries..Jim Layton
- Investigate / register site as a Community Asset..Nigel Briggs.
- Co ordinate events including the May Plant sale. Kate Rourke.
- Er, that’s it, not quite 10.
All to be reviewed at the 2014 AGM